Turntech Apocalypse
Turntech Apocalypse
Turntech Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turntech Apocalypse

A Homestuck-based post-apocalyptic roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snowman
Admin
Snowman

Character Information
Character Name: Snowman

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:33 am

Hello everyone.
I am SNOWMAN or the Sgrub BLACK QUEEN or the BANISHED QUASIROYAL. I'm sure you'll find it more convenient to call me Snowman though, so I suppose I will tolerate that.
My mission as of now is to tell you the Rules of this website and you'd really do well to follow them. So here you are.
  • Please do not post any threads before your application has been completed and approved. If you do so, you will be asked to leave.

• Please go to the character list and reserve your character before you post an application. If you do not do this step first, you application will be disregarded and possibly deleted.

• You must be at least thirteen years of age to join this roleplay.

• As of now, original characters, gender bends, race changes, and any other alterations of the characters are not allowed.

• As of now, you may only have one character. Also, only admins are allowed to be exiles. Contact myself or WV to be promoted to an admin, but I will not guarantee that you will be made an admin.

• Your display name should be the perterchum/trollian name of your charcter (e.g. centaursTesticle would be Equius' display name).

• Try to make your posts at least two paragraphs long, at least to begin with. Also use proper grammar or your quirk when speaking.

• Type out all action in complete sentences. Things such as "-stabs-" or "*tackles*" are only allowed in the chatbox.

• Please try to keep active and post at least once a week. If you know you will not be able to do so for some time, post in the Leave of Absence thread how long you will be gone and why.

• Try to stay in character and be aware of the place in which the roleplay takes place.

• Use ((this)) or [[this]] to indicate that you are speaking out of chacter, both in threads and in the chatbox.

• Mature topics are to be marked with [M] in the title. If you even think that the thread will be mature, please put this in the title.

• If you want a specific person to reply to your thread, mark it with their name (like so: [Gamzee Makara]). If you don't have any preference as to who replies, mark it open (like so: [Open]).

• Please try to get along with your fellow roleplayers. This does not mean that character rivalries should be avoided, but be respectful of the person portraying the character. If you feel that someone is being rude to you, please contact and admin and we will resolve the situation.

• Keep the chatbox PG. Refrain from things of an overly violent or sexual nature there.

• Despite what you might think from this, I am not an angry person. In fact, I love to talk to people and have fun. Promise~ So as my last rule... As proof that you have read these rules, please post a funny picture of .gif in your application under Anything else?.

Thank you for listening and enjoy~

-SNOWMAN
Back to top Go down
https://quartzandclockwork.rpg-board.net

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turntech Apocalypse :: Out of Character :: Information and Rules-
Jump to: