Turntech Apocalypse
Turntech Apocalypse
Turntech Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turntech Apocalypse

A Homestuck-based post-apocalyptic roleplay forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tAVROS nITRAM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WaywardVagabond
Admin
WaywardVagabond

tAVROS nITRAM Empty
PostSubject: tAVROS nITRAM   tAVROS nITRAM Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:10 pm

♥♣♠♦Tavros Nitram♦♠♣♥

tAVROS nITRAM As10

Basic Information
Character Name Tavros Nitram
Age Six solar sweeps
Gender Male
Race Troll
Blood Color Brown
Land Land of Sand and Zephyr
Sprite/Lusus Tinkerbull
Job Equius's Assistant

Details
Appearance
Tavros wears his normal outfit; a black collared shirt with another one underneath it, baring his symbol.His pants are long and black, with an array of pockets. He also wears sandals with socks because he 'tHINKS IT LOOKS, uH, cOOL'; this fact makes even less sense when one takes into consideration that he doesn't even have feet. His hair is gone on the sides of his head, mainly so it doesn't get tangled in his monstrous horns, and neatly styled into a mohawk. His love for Pupa Pan can be seen whenever it gets cold out, and he dons his Pupa hat to keep himself warm.
Personality Around others, Tavros is happy and optimistic, offering to help in any way he can. He is kind, caring, and takes everyone into consideration. ... Yes, even Vriska. He loves to play imagination-themed games. If someone were to introduce him to an Earth card game or video game, he would probably never give it back. By himself, however, he quickly becomes distressed, repeating to himself over and over in his head how useless he is. Though he would never voice these thoughts aloud, his only wish is to be accepted and needed.
Writing Quirk(s)/Font Color/Chumhandle or Trollhandle
Trollhandle: adiosToreador
Quirk: He reverses everything about normal typing; what should be lower case is upper, and upper turns into lower; commas are also used as periods, and many "umm" and "uhh"s are in his typing

Other Nope~
Five Bad things About You
- Self-esteem issues
- Sick beats are actually sickening
- Coordination is bad thanks to artificial legs
- No guts
- A little too nice for his own good
- He Stutters

Five Good Things About You List five positive traits.
- Caring
- Has a good memory
- Has a calming affect on people; can seperate a fight if he has to
- His horns make awesome weapons
- Is easy to get along with
- Has a lot of patience; very hard to anger

Roleplay Sample:
Tavros sighed as he made his way along the boarder of their little camp. It was his turn to keep guard, and he was nervous. He held his lance close and tried to not stumble over his limbs, worried it may attract a musclebeast or something. Something rustled in the bush to his left and he froze up.
"u-UM, hELLO? i-IS ANYONE, uH, tHERE?"
When the only response he got was another rustle, he gulped and held his lance out, aimed at the bush. When Aradia and Dave made this new world, he'd discovered that his power over beasts didn't always apply with the random Earth animals that would sometimes appear. This made him even more nervous. "i-i WON'T uH, hURT YOU IF YOU, uM, sHOW YOURSELF NOW,,," That was a bluff. No matter what was hiding in that bush, the chances he'd be able to harm an innocent creature were slim.
He finally decided to gently tap his lance through the bush, hoping to spook the thing away. What he wasn't expecting was a furry brown creature chattering and sprinting down his lance, straight for him. He yelped and backed away, as if that would stop the tiny ball of energy.
The little ball jumped, grabbing onto his shirt and scurrying up his chest to climb up onto his horn and sit there calmly. Tavros, eyes wide with fear, tentatively tried to access the creature's mind, finding that, to his pleasure, this was one of the few breeds he could, in fact, influence. He let the squirrel stay on his new perch and continued his rounds. "i THINK i'LL CALL YOU, uM, rUFIO!" He grinned as he headed back into camp his new friend with him.

Out of Character Information
Name You may call me Squiggles~
Age Hmm... Around eight and a half sweeps? ((Lol, eighteen~))
Time Zone You can figure this out, I'm sure. <--- No. No I cannot.
Contacts Message me and I'll send it out to you~
Anything Else? tAVROS nITRAM 781

Last edited by WaywardVagabond on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowman
Admin
Snowman

Character Information
Character Name: Snowman

tAVROS nITRAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: tAVROS nITRAM   tAVROS nITRAM Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:16 am

Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://quartzandclockwork.rpg-board.net

tAVROS nITRAM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Turntech Apocalypse :: Character Information :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: